Mercedes-Benz Battery Storage System.
- Modular system ranging from 2.5 – 20kWh
- Can be upgraded to suit individual requirements
- Safe and long-lasting lithium-ion technology
- Noiseless and reliable
- Mercedes-Benz reliability – made in Germany
Up to eight modules, each with the capacity of 2.5kWh, can be combined to create a perfectly sized system for your needs. The benefits of Mercedes-Benz energy storages include protection against fluctuating energy costs, greater utilisation of your own clean energy, more independence and a reliable energy supply.
The storage of energy is one of the key subjects for the future. With the Mercedes-Benz battery storage system we can offer private households and companies a solution to save resources and to reliably manage their own energy – to make their energy supply more independent and more efficient and to better buffer peaks in demand.
Developed for demanding use in cars, the Mercedes-Benz Energy Storage meets the highest reliability and quality requirements. The battery module with a capacity of 2.5 kWh are produced by a Daimler subsidiary Deutsche ACCUMOTIVE in Kamenz, Germany, using the most modern production methods. For private use, up to eight battery modules can be combined for a total energy storage capacity of 20 kWh.
It‘s not just the environment which benefits from the Mercedes-Benz battery storage system. The users do too.
With our energy storages, we don‘t only address everyone looking for freedom in the automotive world, but also those who want to be free to choose the nature of their energy supply and storage.
- Through the combination of regenerative energy sources and local energy storage, private home owners can move their “private energy transition” forwards.
- Chains of retail stores, industry and agricultural businesses can all profit from local energy storage which can ideally compensate for what can be high variations in consumption, thus reducing energy costs.
- With local energy storage, energy providers can offer targeted services in the areas of “energy efficiency”, the “smart home” and “green electricity”.
The benefits of Mercedes-Benz Energy Storages.
- Very reliable lithium-ion technology with a long service life
- Individually customisable configuration (modular system structure)
- Saves resources
- Greater independence of energy supply
- “Made in Germany” in Mercedes-Benz quality